Registration is now open for the 2019 ALA Annual Conference. This year’s conference will be held in Washington, D.C. from June 20-25. A preliminary schedule of conference programs will be available in April 2019.
ALA Annual Conference registration includes:
- 500+ educational programs, discussions, and workshops on key topics
- World-renowned speakers and experts
- Pre-conferences for in-depth professional development
- Entrance to the exhibits where 800+ exhibitors at 1,500 stands highlight new and favorite products, titles, and services—one-stop shopping for everything your library needs
- The opportunity for you to present a paper or poster
- Meetings and events such as Opening and Closing General Sessions and ALA President’s Program
- Dozens of social and fun events
- Access to the International Visitor’s Center and Internet Café and WIFI—online access so you can stay in touch
- A free ticket to the popular International Librarians Reception (for full conference registrants)
- and more.
You can register online at: http://2019.alaannual.org/registration/register-now