Disabilities Today is a positive, informative, resource for persons with disabilities, by providing current information regarding rehabilitation trends, technological advances, travel, recreation, and community based opportunities for persons or families with disabilities. It is estimated that 80% of American families will acquire some type of disability at some point in their lifetime.
- #2001 – airs 11/2 at 9:30 a.m. – Learn how NHL Coach, Darryl Sutter included his son with Down Syndrome into his professional life.
- #2002 – airs 11/9 at 9:30 a.m. – See how one woman competes in racing with the help of a special prosthesis.
- #2003 – airs 11/16 at 9:30 a.m. – Discover how adaptive technology is helping people find meaningful employment.
- #2004 – airs 11/23 at 9:30 a.m. – Discover how adaptive technology is helping people find meaningful employment.
- #2005 – airs 11/30 at 9:30 a.m. – Veterans are using new tools to combat PTSD.